Website Terms of Service
Bradley Turner last edited by algebuckina
1 ACCOUNT GUIDELINES
St Matthew’s Uniting Church Website Accounts used to access the functionalities of this website and nothing more. All users must follow the following rules in respect to their account:
1.1 Multiple accounts are not permitted. Each user may only have one account per person. All accounts are personally approved by moderators to combat this.
1.2 Users under the age of 16 may only create an account to access the website with the expressed permission of their Parent / Guardian under the Children’s Guardian Act 2019 No 25.
1.3 If you are banned, it is not permitted to use an alternate account to access our website. You may contact a Staff Member or Admin to discuss the nature of your ban and its duration via email or private message.
1.4 Do not buy or sell your accounts, everything here is free, there is no need to pay for anything. Do not give your password to anyone, compromised accounts will be banned.
1.5 Account names and all subsequent user names must be appropriate or they will be banned.
1.6 All users must attach their full name to their account. 1 warning will be given before account termination.
2 WEBSITE AND FORUM CONDUCT GUIDELINES
In the interest of maintaining a constructive and equal environment for everyone, all users of our forums and website should follow these guidelines:
2.1 Do not transmit or facilitate distribution of content (including images or videos) that is:
- Racially offensive
- Sexually offensive
- Ethnically offensive
- Religiously offensive
- Sexual in nature
- Missleading or Incorrect
In addition to 2.1:
- Spamming, baiting and trolling will not be tolerated
- No Personal attacks or insults
- No gore
2.2 Do not repost deleted or closed threads or posts.
2.3 No spam.
2.4 No Advertisements unless they are Church Sanctioned events.
2.5 Do not post any user's real-world personal information without his or her expressed permission.
2.6 Do not impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are a Church staff member or a representative of any other community.
2.7 Do not attempt to interfere with, hack into to or disrupt functionality of the servers which contribute to our network. Or upload files or post a link that contains a virus or malicious data.
2.8 No R.I.P. threads unless the person is actually deceased, no '"goodbye" threads or posts for temporarily or permanently banned users.
- Respect each other. It's okay to argue, but try to keep things civil.
- Respect the Church staff's authority.
- Please use only English to communicate. It is okay to use other languages in private messages.
- Do not report the same post repeatedly.
- Please try to post in appropriate sections.
- Do not promote or advertise other Church websites or communities without approval from a staff member.
- In situations where the interpretation, implementation, or specific application of a rule is called into question, it will default to the staff to provide guidance and ruling on such circumstance.
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users or reclaim usernames.
These rules are subject to change at anytime.
~ St Matthew’s Uniting Church Forum Moderators
If you wish to comment or contribute to our website, please feel free to register for an account.
Registry and posting is approval based so please be patient as a moderator will attend to your request shortly.
© 2022 St Matthew's Uniting Church | Powered by Nodebb and Algebuckina Design